Read it, Know it, Live it.
In order to survive a disaster, there are some key components that must be put into place.
- You must have the right gear and equipment.
- You must have the proper skills and training.
- You must have stamina and ingenuity.
- You must have confidence and a positive mindset.
- You must avoid having a defeatist, victim’s mentality.
- You must use good judgement and be resourceful.
- You must be flexible enough to adapt to changing circumstances.
- You must realistically know your strengths and weaknesses.
- You must have a workable survival plan.
- You must have water, food, shelter, medicine, firearms, ammunition, knives and survival skills.
- You must maintain situational awareness.
- You must be careful whom you trust.
- You must have fortitude and perseverance.
You can get a free preview of my first three post apocalyptic fiction books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog…
View original post 61 more words