So you’ve survived when the SHTF; and now you must (to the best of your ability) survive the day to day struggles of existence. The following will help increase your survival chances.
- Prepare yourself for a struggle. The reality is that once everything you have stockpiled is gone, you will have to go back to some very basic living methods.
- You must develop the ability to be self sufficient.
- You must be adaptable to change.
- There will be no Walmarts or Targets or gun shops or gunsmiths, etc. so you need to have pre-stocked what you will initially need to survive.
- 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotguns, AR’s and AK platforms and handguns; all with sufficient mags as needed, and lots of ammo will be essential.
- Your survival is heavily influenced by how you deal with a crisis or a disaster.
- Take care of what needs to be taken care of. Even…
View original post 156 more words