Freedom, Government, And Being An American
There are many important things to know about freedom, government and being an American. Below are some of what I consider to be the most important ones.
- Your elected representatives could care less about your opinions and interests unless of course you are a major financial donor.
- Governments will use fear as a weapon and by doing so, create real or imagined threats that they will claim only the government can solve.
- Never waive or give up your rights under any circumstances.
- Strangers are just that, strangers, so do not engage in talking to them about anything private or sensitive.
- Never make an assumption that an expert is really an expert.
- If you have fundamental differences with certain people it is a waste of time to argue issues, politics or philosophies with them.
- Avoid the victim mentality. Take responsibility for your decisions.
- Consider nothing as true until you verify it.
- Freedom means…
View original post 144 more words