Common Sense Survival
There are a few points that I think cannot be over emphasized. Trust your sixth sense. People who thought you were nuts, Having the will to survive also means the will to win. One point not mentioned is that when the time comes to act, act with 100% conviction and certainty.
When it comes to any type of TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it) survival situations, there are some common sense survival tactics that everyone should be aware of.
- Survival requires proper planning, a proper mindset and good gear.
- Food, water, guns, ammo and other necessary survival gear should be already stocked before a survival situation occurs.
- Avoid dehydration and starvation at all costs.
- Have a secure, well stocked, defendable location available.
- Firearms and knives for defensive purposes are essential.
- Avoid strange, dangerous areas and strange, dangerous people.
- Crowds can quickly turn violent and can get you killed.
- Light and noise discipline when appropriate is essential.
- People will fight over scant resources.
- Thugs will try and take what you have.
- Martial law is always bad.
- People who thought you were nuts for prepping when times were good will start showing up on your doorstep when times are bad.
- Never show weakness.
View original post 168 more words