Target Indicator Survival
So you’ve survived and now you find yourself trying to stay alive in a hostile world filled with thugs, criminals, looters and raiders. They are everywhere; so to increase your survival chances you must minimize any target indicators that you give off.
A target indicator is anything that will reveal your location to an enemy. As you move throughout the post apocalyptic world; avoid at all costs giving off the following target indicators.
- Avoid walking on creaky wooden floors or stepping on twigs or branches. Noises you create are your enemies.
- Avoid having your reflection showing in windows, mirrors and other shiny surfaces that can give away your position.
- Avoid giving off shadows.
- Avoid having your gun muzzle protrude from around a corner as it can lead to a gun grab by an enemy.
- Avoid the sounds of your clothing scraping against a wall.
- Avoid leaving a previously closed door open after you…
View original post 235 more words