Things to Know About Freedom and Government
Here are some important things you need to know about freedom and governent.
- Your elected representatives could care less about your opinions and interests unless of course you are a major financial donor.
- Governments will use fear as a weapon and by doing so, create real or imagined threats that they will claim only the government can solve.
- Never waive or give up your rights under any circumstances.
- Strangers are just that, strangers, so do not engage in talking to them about anything private or sensative.
- Never make an assumption that an expert is really an expert. Most of them are not and are only given airtime to push a particular agenda.
- If you have fundamental differences with certain people it is a waste of time to argue issues, politics or philosophies with them.
- The less informed the populace is; the better those in power like it.
- Avoid the victim mentality. …
View original post 166 more words