Important Survival Tips To Remember
How many times must the readers of these blogs be reminded? Either start now to be prepared for the possibility of bad ju-ju or perish like the rest of the victims.
The following are some important survival tips to remember.
- Emergency services will be overwhelmed during a disaster so it is imperative to become as self reliant as possible.
- Having a sufficient quantity of canned foods and bottled water is essential for in place disaster survival. If you haven’t stocked up on these basic necessities ask yourself why?
- Flooding is the most common natural disaster in every U.S. State.
- Have a primary, secondary and tertiary disaster survival plan.
- Have a Bug Out Bag ready to go. If you need to move to safer ground your bag should contain all of the essential items you will need to survive for a minimum of three days.
- Be proficient with weapons for self defense including handguns, rifles, shotguns and knives.
- Know the best strike points to incapacitate a human attacker if involved in a hand to hand confrontation.
- Develop the will and the…
View original post 149 more words