Tools Every Prepper Should Have Around The House
If a natural disaster strikes; there are some tools every prepper should have around the house for cleaning up; and for getting life back to normal in the aftermath. Here’s a list.
- Extension Ladder – Can be used for clearing storm debris off of your roof and gutters.
- Prybar – For seperating nailed beams or prying up storm debris.
- Flashlights – For working in the dark or peering into darkened places. You need to be able to see what you are working on.
- Shovel – For filling sandbags or digging out of the mud.
- Wire Cutters – Self explanatory 🙂
- Bolt Cutters – For cutting through and removing padlocks.
- Work Gloves – To prevent blisters, cuts and splinters, etc.
- Workboots – To prevent blisters, cuts and splinters, etc.
- Axe – For chopping through debris.
- Chain Saw – For clearing downed trees and branches.
- Generator – To provide temporary power…
View original post 189 more words