Bugging In Is Better Then Bugging Out
Every disaster scenario brings its own set of unique circumstances to the forefront. When the situation warrants; if you have the choice of bugging in or bugging out, bugging in will usually be the better option. Why you ask; let me elaborate. By bugging in you have the following distinct advantages.
- You will be in familiar surroundings.
- Food and water in your refrigerator and or pantry can supplement your survival stash.
- You’ll have additional time to improve and monitor your homes defenses.
- Your home will offer shelter against the elements.
- You’ll have access to clothing, blankets and other essential survival gear.
- You’ll have access to weapons and ammunition.
- You can better protect your home from thugs and looters.
- You avoid becoming a refugee.
The better prepared you are now, the better prepared you will be to deal with a survival situation. Trust your instincts and stay alert. Make sure you…
View original post 87 more words