Angry black woman eloquently smacks down Students for Justice in Palestine
Taken from the website: www.allenbwest.com
However, there is another group laying claim to words such as “justice,” “freedom fighter,” and “civil rights” in comparison to the black movement and it has drawn the ire of one young black woman.
Chloe Valdary writes in Tabletmag.com, “The student organization Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) is prominent on many college campuses, preaching a mantra of “Freeing Palestine.” It masquerades as though it were a civil rights group when it is not. Indeed, as an African-American, I am highly insulted that my people’s legacy is being pilfered for such a repugnant agenda. It is thus high time to expose its agenda and lay bare some of the fallacies they peddle.”
Ms. Valdary does a very precise job of laying out her list of grievances against these usurpers, which I’d like to share here in a Jeff Foxworthy-like manner of “you might be an Islamic terrorist sympathizer if:
– You seek to promulgate the legacy of early Islamic colonialists who raped and pillaged the Middle East, subjugated the indigenous peoples living in the region, and foisted upon them a life of persecution and degradation—you do not get to claim the title of “Freedom Fighter.”
– You support a racist doctrine of Arab supremacism and wish (as a corollary of that doctrine) to destroy the Jewish state, you do not get to claim that the prejudices you peddle are forms of legitimate “resistance.”
– Your heroes are clerics who sit in Gaza plotting the genocide of a people; who place their children on rooftops in the hopes they will get blown to bits; who heap praises upon their fellow gang members when they succeed in murdering Jewish school boys and bombing places of activity where Jews congregate.
– Your activities include grieving over the woefully incompetent performance by Hamas rocketeers and the subsequent millions of Jewish souls who are still alive—whose children were not murdered by their rockets; whose limbs were not torn from them; and whose disembowelment did not come into fruition.
– Your idea of a righteous cause entails targeting and intimidating Jewish students on campus, arrogating their history of exile-and-return and fashioning it in your own likeness.
– You champion regimes that murder, torture, and persecute their own people, deliberately keep them impoverished, and embezzle billions of dollar from them—and then claim you are “pro-Arab.”
– You champion a system wherein Jews are barred from purchasing land, traveling in certain areas, and living out such an existence merely because they are Jews—and then claim that you are promoting equality for all. And if you push boycotting Jewish owned businesses, shops, and entities—and then claim that you are “against apartheid.”
– You justify the calculated and deliberate bombings, beatings, and lynchings of Jewish men, women, and children by referring to such heinous occurrences as part of a noble “uprising” of the oppressed.
– You pretend as though you and Rosa Parks would have been great buddies in the 1960s. Rosa Parks was a real Freedom Fighter.
Ms. Valdary closes by powerfully stating, “My people have always been Zionists because my people have always stood for the freedom of the oppressed. So, you most certainly do not get to culturally appropriate my people’s history for your own. You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes and you do not get to feign victimhood in our name. You do not have the right to slander my people’s good name and link your cause to that of Dr. King’s. Your cause is the antithesis of freedom.”
Well, methinks that just about says it all to the SJP and the mindless lemmings who support their actions. And can anyone explain to me just how our own American students became so enraptured by the lies and deceit of these folks?