The CAIR Challenge
The CAIR Challenge
A poster distributed by CAIR to the Muslim-American community nine years after 9/11.
We have a standing offer to CAIR that we will take down our entire
website if this self-proclaimed “civil rights” group will simply answer
the following questions having to do with the most basic of human rights: discrimination, profiling, religious freedom, gender equality and terrorism.
- Do you want to see Islamic law eventually in America? If not, then why not?
- What is your position on religious profiling? Do you denounce Saudi Arabia for profiling non-Muslims and preventing them from traveling to Mecca?
- Why do you refuse to condemn the killing of Americans in uniform? *
- Do you believe that it is wrong for Muslims to force members of another religion to pay money to Islam in the form of a jizya tax?
- Are non-Muslims who reject Muhammad and resist Islamic rule considered to be “innocent persons” in Islam?
- Do you believe women should have the same rights as men? Should Muslim women be free to marry whomever they choose and wear what they want?
- Hamas has deliberately murdered hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children, and left hundreds more with physical disability, mental impairment (from brain damage) and crippling physical pain. They have also killed Americans. Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?
- Do you believe in equal rights for all religions? Should religious minorities be as free to promote their faith in Muslim countries as CAIR and other Muslims do here in the West?
- Do you believe that the punishment for adultery should be death? If not, then why not?
- Why have you refused to condemn the Islamic Republic of Sudan for the deaths of over 200,000 Africans in the name of racial cleansing and Jihad? Would you be just as apathetic if this were a non-Muslim government killing Muslims instead?
“From its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired
with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.”
Assistant U.S. DOJ Attorney Gordon D. Kromberg
“Media in the United States is very gullible, ok? And they will see
that if you have something, especially as a Muslim, if you have something
to say, they will come running to you—and take advantage of that.”
CAIR Vice Chari Sarwat Husain
For information on CAIR, please see:
* Despite the many times that American soldiers have been murdered in the name of Islam in Iraq, Afghanistan and even places like Germany and Arkansas, CAIR has only denounced a single attack: the Fort Hood Massacre.