Congressmen Taking Money From Radical Muslims – Guess Who?
A group called Islamist Watch keeps track of how much money radical Muslim groups contribute to political candidates, and the candidates to which they donate.
Here are the donors, and they are a Who’s Who of radical Muslims.
1. Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), an unindicted co-conspirator in the trial of the Holy Land Foundation. CAIR was labeled by the Justice Department as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity.
2. Muslim American Society (MAS), a group that federal prosecutors confirmed was “founded as the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.”
3. Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA), led by the radical preacher Siraj Wahhaj and included an anti-American militant named Luqman Ameen Abdullah who was killed in a shootout with the FBI.
4. Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), an unindicted co-conspirator in the trial of the Holy Land Foundation. ISNA was labeled by the Justice Department as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity.
5. Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), a group founded by Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood members, but has taken a stance critical of the Brotherhood and Islamism in recent years.
These groups are up to their eyeballs in funding terrorism through “Muslim charities.”
The Members of Congress with whom they are working to curry favor includes:
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) who is also a Muslim. Ellison has received over $130,000 from the above terrorist loving organizations.
Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN) has picked up $34,000.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) received about $5,500.
Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) received $1,450. This donation is quite revealing, given that Sinema is a declared bi-sexual. An offense that would get her stoned to death in most Muslim countries.
There’s a long list of candidates and elected officials who’ve taken money from the assembled supporters of terrorism. Most of those donations are small, with the exception of one particular politician.
That official received almost $64,000 in donations and is none other than Barack Obama. There’s no question that he’s bought and paid for, and he was a bargain at $64,000. He’s been worth billions to Iran.
These donors and donor organizations are fronts for Muslim terrorists. They clearly represent foreign interests from the Middle East but don’t expect the major media to call their political allies on this. In fact, don’t even expect them to mention it.